Not your everyday bugeye $7500 obo

jsidik

So, I'm selling my seam-welded 02 WRX wagon project. It has been a ton of fun, but now it's time for it to go. First off, anyone considering should know that It was a project, and probably will continue to be one. Anyone who buys it should be familiar with these cars, and enjoy working on them. It will need a few things, alignment, an exhaust gasket, 5MT linkage update, a good battery, maybe some minor other stuff (it isn't currently inspected).

-It is lifted with forester struts

-It is fully seam-welded

-has a rear section roll cage (added for rigidity and as a harness mount)

-rebuilt motor, with cometic head gaskets, cosworth rod bearings, and OEM rings

-under 60k transmission from an 04

- 45k turbo

-has enkei 15" rally wheels with brand new 205/75/R15 general grabber AT2's.

-Bosil up pipe

-wrapped ebay downpipe, and catback

-Stage 2 XPT tune (should probably have a professional tune)

-brand now OEM clutch

-Kartboy short shifter with bushings

-Group N transmission mount, and STI+ motor mounts

-1/8" aluminum front skid plate

-And an endless list of OEM replacement, and aftermarket parts that I've put in over the years.

-never been raced, or off road, but I would love to see it finished and raced!

There is just too much to list in this post, but I've done business with many of you before, and will be more than happy to answer any questions you have. You can email me at [email protected], call at 207-322-3462 (no texts please), or come look at it. I'm looking to get $7500obo with the lift, wheels and tires, or 6700 with stock suspension, wheels, and tires. I've attempted to attach a few pictures, I can send better ones upon request. Thanks for looking!

View attachment 2016

View attachment 2015

View attachment 2017

View attachment 2018

154455_412336808785029_100000261399459_1508737_648412289_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

jsidik

I've been in vermont for the past 3 years. Really hate to sell it, but I need money for school... Hopefully it will stay in Maine!

jsidik

I will be posting a build thread next week after I unpack my desktop, and settle in after moving.

jsidik

I've got a long waiting list for the suspension and wheels if I sell it stock. I can put you on it though.

RyanR

///|||\\\|||///|||\\&#092
Info from the seller, as I am considering the car myself:

"I rebuilt the motor under 5k ago, including timing, tensioner, pumps, belt pumps, etc.  It has cosworth rod bearings, and cometic head gaskets, everything else is oem replacement.

exhaust is bosal up pipe, and 3" ebay stainless turbo back.  k&n drop in filter, and a stage II xpt tune. It needs a good professional open source tune though, I'm not impressed with the xpt,  I do have a taxtrix cable that will go with it if you want to try a different tune.

Clean title, and I own it.

185k miles on the body.

Transmission is from an 04,  60k miles on that, motor and transmission have group n mounts.

The cage is only a rear section for a harness mount, and strut stiffening, it is built with 1 3/4" DOM tubing, and there are bolt in feet if you want to finish it.

It's all rust free, I fixed any rust that was there, and scraped out all the seam sealer when I seam welded it, and undercoared everything.

It needs a battery, TIC shift linkage update, one exhaust gasket towards the front, a knock sensor, and a good tune.

If you're not far away, i'd day come look at it.  Like most project cars, it's got a ton of stuff that's hard to explain over email or the phone.  I can try to take some pictures if you let me know what you would like to see.  I've had a lot of interest from people wanting parts, but would much rather see it go to someone who would actually use it.Thanks for the interest,  and let me know what you think."

Back