125 Western Avenue
South Portland, Maine
 ​
Wednesday, November 11th, 2015
 ​
Arrive at 6:30pm, go in at 7pm
 ​
 ​
After having to cancel last months Portland Meet due to all the flooding, we figured we might as well try for it again! Plenty of parking, and they're more than happy to accommodate us! Hope to have another great turnout!

Please RSVP if you're coming so we can get an accurate head count! Thanks!

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Another great meet tonight, thanks to everyone who made it out! Congrats to Nicholas Light for winning the 50/50 for the 3rd time lol. Good to meet new people, and see everyone! I got to follow Mac and Julia from Wiscasset to Nobleboro in the Pigaru, sounds and goes awesome! Hope to see everyone at the next meet!

Megulpha

Definitely a great meet with lots of great Subarus and owners! I knew that was you (Jason) behind us so couldn't help but do a nice pull across the bridge there in W-cassett
default_smile.png
. Sorry we had to bail out early but enjoyed seeing everyone as always! I also spotted a nice black WRX in DT Portland! See everyone at the next meet!

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
555 Error: No GC's found...
You should have come out Rick!

Definitely a great meet with lots of great Subarus and owners! I knew that was you (Jason) behind us so couldn't help but do a nice pull across the bridge there in W-cassett
default_smile.png
. Sorry we had to bail out early but enjoyed seeing everyone as always! I also spotted a nice black WRX in DT Portland! See everyone at the next meet!
Haha it was appreciated! It put a smile on my face!

Sucks I work wed nights
That damn second job!

flat4awd

Owl's Auto JDM
You should have come out Rick!
We were going to, but had to get Tyler Beau's RS back together; Didn't leave Sanford til' midnight. And, since I'll be the next owner of it (when he's done hitting snowbanks with it this winter), I felt obligated to help with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back