November vote ?

02 WRX Chris

Something different?  Im pretty sure ive been to 2 meets at Portland Pie
default_tongue.png
 I would be down for that!

Matt

None that I've been to recently. I'm being told we have to prepay for the food to reserve space? Anyone confirm that? If that's the case id say its a no go. No more prepaying for anything!!

urabusturbo

I drive for the Portland Pie in Portland. I would suggest going to the Scarborough location for the better parking and larger dine in area. If you wanted to plan a meet there I can mention it to the GM and see what he would be willing to do to accommodate.

Last edited by a moderator:

Alura

If portland pie is a no go, i think pats pizza in scarborough would be great. its cheaper, you can get personal pizza, no prepay, and can definitely accommodate a large gathering. Plus i personally can't eat much red sauce, and portland pie doesn't have an alternative to it. Pats pizza will do alfredo sauce. Just a thought
default_smile.png

Alura

Last time I went in there I asked, and they said the best they could do was light red sauce... Those jerks...

drphildo

I drive for the Portland Pie in Portland. I would suggest going to the Scarborough location for the better parking and larger dine in area. If you wanted to plan a meet there I can mention it to the GM and see what he would be willing to do to accommodate.
Also between the two of us we can get a $50 dollar discount.

Jamey

Portland pie in Scarborough
default_smile.png
Id deff make that it's like 2 min from my work lol and the pizza is much better then pats if you ask me

Latest posts

Back