o6 wrx limited for sale

wzrd

Hey gang;

I haven't posted in quite some time,off on differant places/forums etc..Any how..

Im looking to sell my 06 wrx limited..All service and modification were done by evergreen subaru..I have both summer/winter wheel and tire packages,Cobb tbe,accessport[stage 2] cold air return,DBA slotted rotors,Hawk hp brake pads,coated brake lines,STI tmic, springs[pinks]..Cartboy short throw shifter and knob...Along with a few cometic things,2 sets of gorilla [blue] lug nuts,ss WRX licence plate holder valve stem caps..

Car has 34k miles,1 owner[me turning 50 this year] Never been beat or abused,serviced 2x a year,synthtic oil..

Want to sell so i can get into an SRT8 that ive found...........Any interestout in suby land,love to see it stay in maine within community..

wzrd

No other interest ??  Guess  my next step is to see if evergreen is interested....

Anyone dare venture a guess to what she might be worth in todays market??

Last edited by a moderator:

SoMeWRX

being a car salesman and owning a remarkably similar vehicle...I would think they will probably offer around $14k for it. Just a guess. Unfortunately 06 is outside of their certified range. I am sure they would love to have it haha. Might offer $15 if you are buying something there

My buddy tried to trade in an 06 base with 60k and i think they offered him 10k at patriot

wzrd

Honestly    with all the extra's and the 2 sets of wheels i wouldnt take less then 17k,and i throw in the offical [ken block] subaru jacket , blue DC shoes,and [mini replica] wrx r/c toy...

Seriously 17k

Gate4jg

Honestly    with all the extra's and the 2 sets of wheels i wouldnt take less then 17k,and i throw in the offical [ken block] subaru jacket , blue DC shoes,and [mini replica] wrx r/c toy...

Seriously 17k
How about I buy the extras and you keep the car. I need some new summer rubber badly!!!!!

inski

Its worth inquiring with Evergreen and/or Patriot.  Sometimes they'll buy a car just because its kept nice, good service history, tasty mods.  Text or call Joel and tell him you're coming in.  He'll beat the drums for you.

Good luck Wiz!

50 years old!  Holy cow!  Haha, I'm right behind you.
default_biggrin.png

Gate4jg

You and your dad outa buy the whole car joe...

Did you ever sell your STI??
I wish I could but right now I have to save up money to replace my tow SUV.....Nope its still in the garage.... I should get around to seeing if it will start.

roadtrip1098

If you're thinking of trading it in, most dealerships are going to give you about 75% of NADA trade, and they don't include the value of any extras. You'd be better off unloading the extras and keeping the car up for private sale. What you can do, is go see what they'd give you for it, make the price for private sale $1500 more, that way you don't get robbed as badly and someone will get a nice car at a great price. 

wzrd

I see rex's that are stock with 2x the miles going for 17 ish.......Oh well  ,guess ill save my pennys and be patient

NADA = 14k-    kbb=18ish              nh dealership site unseen offered between 16-18500 towards trade in.

Cant/wont put this car back to stock,she is way to nice to be de-tuned...

Thanx for talking me threw this guys

roadtrip1098

The only reason I said NADA, is that is what the banks use to determine whether they will finance a vehicle. Regardless of which route you take, good luck with your sale.

Latest posts

Back