Octane Academy.

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
hey guys! anybody else see this? I was just curious about how you feel. im on the fence, part of me thinks it looks kinda cool

heres the link if you have no idea what im talking about: http://www.octaneacademy.com/

-Zach

Oh. Dear.

Why on earth would anyone want to emulate that stupid thug Brian Deegan. No respect for anyone or anything except his own advancing fame (which for some reason seems to keep advancing).

OK so you shoot a vid and post it up...the "Fame" vs "Lames" rating system seems heavily biased toward crapping on anyone silly enough to try and enter.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rallytech14

haha. well I didnt know much at all about degan until yesterday. I can see how this would be a massive ego fest.

although, block seemed like a pretty cool guy when I met him at NEFR

Gate4jg

I tried to watch some of the videos...... Let just say some of ones I seen, im embarrassed for them. Though it would be funny to get someone from the forum to post one so we could vote him or her in. If I had to race a Ford I wouldn't be caught dead in a new fiesta, 1983 Ford Fiesta Mk2 all the way.

Rallytech14

if someone gave me a half million dollar rally car and a professional driver too mentor me for a day. id be completely ecstatic, regardless of what badge in on the grill.

IMO.

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
well then who wants to do my video editing?

It's a reality show. They are usually pretty lame, but there is a chance it could be good.

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
They specifically state that you cannot have any driving in the submission.

Apollyon12

If they state "no driving" they don't care about your driving ability. All they are looking for are charaters to full out a show. BIG personalities and a**-hats. That's all reality shows are anyways.

Except The Joe Schmo Show.

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
I think I qualify as an DONKEY hat.
default_cool.png

Rallytech14

very good point Apollyon12. one other reason id assume is that they don't want 18 year kids totaling their cars trying too remake the gymkhana videos and then saying "well Ken Block told me to do it"

Latest posts

Back