img2023vz.jpg

img2013m.jpg

img2036q.jpg

enjoy
default_additional_ranting.gif

Stein

Stein
I wish I had more money...

Looks wicked fun. I'll try to make the next one (in the winter or spring?)

krazykarpenter

it was fun, walked around the course most of the day taking pix. If I were not my daily driver and I not so anal about my car I'd do it

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
Another Jeep driver...we're invading the Subaru forums. Hahaha.
default_frown.gif

JEEP DERAIL.

My sister and I both drove my parents 1995 Cherokee all throughout high school. The sheer amount of abuse I laid down on that thing was amazing, and it's still going. Winter plow duty, check. Boat hauling duty, check. Driving it to the dealership after it birthed a freeze plug, check. The leaf springs are frowning and it needs rust repair every inspection but it still goes. Right now it's just the plow rig and backup vehicle for when we break ours or if sis is home.

When I graduate I'm thinking of picking up another one as a weekend explorer adventure rig. Cherokee, Comanche, or Wrangler, don't know yet, as long as it has the 4.0.

krazykarpenter

Another derail....

Jeeps are indestructible. I had on as my first car, an 87 Cherokee limited. The thing had leather (the most comfortable seats I have sat in to date), power everything and gold rims baby:ro: It had 225,000 miles on when I finally got rid of it, the only problem I had was electrical due to mice eating the wires. My sister now has 2000 Cherokee and again loves it!

Okay, I think that we need a jeep thread now if there is not one

already
default_frown.gif

Latest posts

Back