October meet: Gippers 10-9-13 6:00pm

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
October location:  Gippers

Date: 10-9-13

Time: 6:00pm

data=VLHX1wd2Cgu8wR6jwyh-km8JBWAkEzU4,D6DOGyRs2MGi1KQbvM69RoEvIAV7uvAdH3vV4pPQ0DxYlvnh3OY2nsdBQcK_iTy0z24o-1ofiZZBviw_8AWLkT1XbTO5D1rRRwbsR5We8EBeudL2ZIMiyOq7fnM

02 WRX Chris

out of work at 5 so I should be able to make this again!
default_biggrin.png

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
Will be there! I make the schedule at work now so I switched my day off with the guy that has Wednesday off so I can go! Will be there in Clementine of course
default_smile.png

flat4awd

Owl's Auto JDM
Since I won't be attending the group drive, I have decided to go to this meet; should be fun.

flat4awd

Owl's Auto JDM
you wont be attending the group drive because you suck at life
I disagree with your statement Michael, yet I still wish the best for you in future endeavors.

You're not even taking the rs on one more drive? Who are you?
The other day, I took it upon myself to take my own group drive. It was a group of two, and it was very scenic; where do you think I 'chanced' upon those gorgeous photos in my for sale thread on RS twenty five .com?!

You could even say I put another 'notch' in my belt, which was almost 'un-bear-able', if you catch my Tokyo drift
default_wink.png

flat4awd

Owl's Auto JDM
Hahahaha, more like you're too cool Mr. Meyagi. You guys have a good time crashing into each other, and the drivers of the Subarus' and V-Dubs in the other two car clubs.
default_biggrin.png

Latest posts

Back