ODB Motorsports Rally Impreza

katnip

the car is black. I swear
updated pics

HPIM0762.jpg

HPIM0763.jpg

HPIM0767.jpg

we have done lots of work to it over the last month, finally hit the roads today for some shake down time.

hope to get it in the paint "booth" with weekend to start the repaint

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
If explanation does not involve classified info, plz tell us wtf that nose bar is...appears to be a super strong license plate holder?
default_additional_sillylol.gif
default_wink.png

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
those tires on that car look liek they have some killer dirt grip
well, they better have killer dirt grip--they are gravel tires! sidewalls are ~1" thick around the bead, with rock deflector ridges molded around edges and enough sidewall stiffness to withstand whacking toaster size rocks at 70.

gravel tires are so strong they have pretty good run-flat capability, probly 5 miles at 80% of full speed on a deflated tire before they really start to tear apart.

Ty Ty

The Audi is sitting out in the garage with three out of four gravels at 0psi...and they still hold up just fine...Heh. You wouldn't even think they were flat...till you drove it. They're actually debeaded in places, I can stick my finger right in, hahaha.

ReZDoG

I'm not ReZPunk
Ty.. Not to be a Smart Donkey.... BUT, it is almost impossible to have your tires at 0 PSI..... Might be 0 PSIG.. but not 0 PSI..
default_redface.gif
ATM is roughly 14.69 psi..
default_biggrin.png

/nerd

HR radness

His royal radness
Kat, I have a chopped RS grill that would Fit the front better if you want it. Throwing it out otherwise. Just needs to be painted flat black

katnip

Kat, I have a chopped RS grill that would Fit the front better if you want it. Throwing it out otherwise. Just needs to be painted flat black
I will take it. If you can get it to Nigel, I will have Joe pick it up! any other little stuff you got, we might be interested in?

thanks

katnip

If explanation does not involve classified info, plz tell us wtf that nose bar is...appears to be a super strong license plate holder?
default_redface.gif
default_biggrin.png
pvc pipe painted with primer

HR radness

His royal radness
I'll get it to Nigel on tuesday

I have a coupe door , one possibly two stock RS mirrors. Everything is silver of course. Front brake calipers and rotors (slotted and drilled) are still available in mediocre condition, they would make good spares. Of course the fender liners that you already bought:p

Can't think of anything else. LMK of any of that interests you

HR radness

His royal radness
I also have a set of michelin gravels that are in great shape already mounted on 15" forester alloys.

Ty Ty

Ty.. Not to be a Smart Donkey.... BUT, it is almost impossible to have your tires at 0 PSI..... Might be 0 PSIG.. but not 0 PSI..
default_biggrin.png
ATM is roughly 14.69 psi..
default_biggrin.png

/nerd
Smartass.
default_biggrin.png

3 out of four tires are at atmospheric pressure. Better?

Latest posts

Back