OEM clutch for n/a 5 speed

STi Chad

I have a clutch for sale. Has less than 500 miles on it. In perfect shape. All oem with oem subaru flywheel!!! Was on 97 LGT 2.5 5 speed. Will fit many others. All subaru stuff. Not napa or aftermarket.

300 obo.

Lmk

Chad

JoshP

I actually need one, pretty sure I got that same kit from around 300 from the dealer last year though.

05RSKID

would you take $275 for it? looking to get one asap so I can put my motor in.

STi Chad

Clutch is still available. Only contact me if ur 100% serious please. Make offer. Want it gone. Have no use for it.

GHST-RDR

I want to know which Subaru dealership is selling a clutch, flywheel and throw out bearing for $300 that just isn't possible.

JoshP

I want to know which Subaru dealership is selling a clutch, flywheel and throw out bearing for $300 that just isn't possible.

the throwout bearing is separate around $40, this ad doesn't include that or he doesn't mention it. We just bought a kit from Stanley in Ellsworth for either 300 or 350, they only sell them with the flywheel.

STi Chad

It includes the bearing in the sale. I am asking what I think its worth. If u have a opinion or don't want to buy it move on. If u want to buy it make a decent offer

Latest posts

Back