Matt

Spring Group Drive

​

May 26th,2013

​

​

​

​

This year for the spring group drive the club has voted on the Sugarloaf route. This drive will start in Waterville,Me at roughly 9am. The drive in total appears to be 4hrs and roughly 160 miles. We will meet in Waterville at Mardens, point A and C on the map. You will see Mcdonalds / Burger KIng across the street,as well a gas station. Please park in the lot far enough away so we dont disturb normal customers. Make sure you have a full tank. Stopping to fill up with a large group isn't really possible. Remember to bring a lunch, im sure there wont be many spots to find food along the way.​

​

There will be no horseplay, reving your motors, being stupid while we wait for everyone....this is what got us booted from home depot at the fall drive and attracted un wanted attention. Theres simply no need for it.​

​

This will be a long day so make sure your car is up to par, break downs where we are going will cost you a ton in towing bills. Obviously we cant predict it but you can be proactive. Bring a spare tire, tools if you have them, extra fluids and whatever else you feel you might need.​

You can bring a radio if youd like, the chatter can get quite funny plus its a good way to keep the group together, cell phone coverage may suck a little out there.​

​

I think ive covered the basics, if you feel i fogot something please chime in. We can all create our own groups to drive to the meeting spot. I for one will be coming from Portland so whomever wants to meet up and drive together let me know where and when.​

Last edited by a moderator:

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
I drove up that way today and the roads were amazing! Cant wait!
default_smile.png

flat4awd

Owl's Auto JDM
I'll be coming out to this, and I live in Sanford plus I'm cheap, so there's no reason people from York or Cumberland county can't follow suit.

Jamey

Lol true , but sadly she not you guys wait one these days I'm goin find a black wrx and switch over everything
default_tongue.png

Matt

Power will have nothing to do with it!! While on last years Kanc drive coming down bear notch I was all over three wrx and was yelling at them to go faster. Little na 2.5 was eating them alive and they couldn't do anything about it.

Latest posts

Back