official unofficial motorcycle talk thread

Mighty Subie

I was out today, and sunday.... going out prob every nice day for the rest of the week!
*sigh* I need to find someone to bring me up to my rents to get my bike. Anyone up for a drive tomorrow afternoon??????????? I need a ride from Portland to the Newport area (Actually it's about 20 min past Newport)

i-wagon

if you were closer to auburn or oxford I'd give you a ride.

just blacked out the supertones since the red grabbed too much attention, and got the woman a she-dog bar for the back

Bperry41

Just picked this bad boy up last week! Gotta get it registered and renew my permit since I let it expire, idiot! Loving some SV650 torque!!

c6e4c1d9-40ed-7f89.jpg

c6e4c1d9-40ff-85ce.jpg

c6e4c1d9-411f-52d1.jpg

And a couple artsy ones:

c6e4c1d9-41bb-46c1.jpg

c6e4c1d9-41d3-2266.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1332428997.818444.jpg

Bperry41

that's pretty nice looking. The v_twin in mine is a lot torquier than I ever imagined.
Thanks man! Yea I talked him down pretty good and couldn't pass up the price. I can't wait to see what this bike really has, it seems like a great all around bike.

Mighty Subie

they call that one the ''wee-vee'' because it's the smaller sv. The only bad thing I hear about that one is that it causes people to want the larger one upon occasion. Not all the time though. :)

i-wagon

We need that warm weather back...just went out for a half hour and I'm freezing. Good news is the sweepers are making progress getting the gravel off the roads

jaKe

>>><<<>>><<<
rode to work. was 31 or so when left the house. all how you dress. I have layers of carhart cause im low budget. hand gaurds on kLr help keep fingers out of the wind too.

Matt

Im doing an oil change and spark plugs tonight. I'd say it's a quick job but it's not. I'll ride as much as I can now.

We should set up a group ride.

i-wagon

rode to work. was 31 or so when left the house. all how you dress. I have layers of carhart cause im low budget. hand gaurds on kLr help keep fingers out of the wind too.
Was colder than that when I had to leave. And it's normally 4 layers bottom and 5 top. Guy at work loves hi hand guards on his klr. I had to buy fancy windproof gloves

Latest posts

Back