OffRoad BA Subaru

GClark

A piece on the right side folded back, so I just cut that off with a sawzall. Couldn't tell anything happened to it.
default_biggrin.png

GClark

So today on the way to the gym with a few buddies we happened upon a empty parking lot next to the memorial gym. There was a snow bank on the corner of the parking lot, but it was low enough that I could bust through it if I had some speed. So I stop at the 4 way(see ms paint), and punch it through the intersection(no cars around). We hit this "snowbank" and caught some serious air! Turned out it wasn't a snow bank, it was an island. We touched back down on Terra ferma in the parking lot, skidding to a halt. I get out, do a once over of everything and everything was perfect. I kind of figured it was fine anyways since I've jumped it higher in Utah.

Paint:
superawesomejumpisgo.jpg

I tried to grab a picture of it, but the lighting was flat. Here's my friend on the jump we took:

040111181029.jpg

Another pic in slightly better lighting:

040111193339.jpg

Friends loved the jump. They all want Subarus now
default_smile.png

i-wagon

Just for shits and giggles, what are you getting for mpgs? I've been around 26-27 with my 205 70 15 geolanders

GClark

I got some new tires today thanks to Iwagon. 205/75/15 Grabbers. I painted the hubcaps (
default_additional_sillylol.gif
) white, to prepare the obs for it's new wheels
default_cool.png
. Which should be coming in next week!

Only cool kids rock hubcaps

GClark

Well it was team d's, but I scrapped that. For now at least. I need to figure out what direction I want to go with this car. Maybe up, maybe down. I don't like the way the new 15 inch grabbers handle, it's a lot more mushy then the 16s, kinda turns me off. So we'll see. I know wrbwrx wants me to buy his 17's, and if get those, I'm going to need some coilovers...
default_wink.png

One thing that has always bugged me for two years now is the exhaust. It sounds fine inside, but it's way too raspy on the outside. Sounds like a honduh. Today I think I finally found a solution for that,

http://www.amazon.com/Flowmaster-42541-40-Muffler-Aggressive/dp/tags-on-product/B000182DMO

sounds pretty good too me!

I'll have it welded on soon and post up a video with the results. That plus my high flow cat and Borla Headers should finally give a decent tone.

Last edited by a moderator:

i-wagon

^sweet. I had a super 44 on mine before the dynomax setup I have now. and can I have your old cats?

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Headers will make ALL the difference in sound!! And don't go low with this one!!! You gotta have your off road car too!

Latest posts

Back