oh the punishment

chris.j

aae.jpg

aad.jpg

;D

chris.j

That would be the same. My wife grew up right there in Warren Tolman road/Carroll road. I grew up in east Union, Mt Pleasant Road...

I mostly offroad with my friend, who happens to be a Subaru mechanic, Alternative Foreign Auto in Jefferson. He used to live in Alna.

Mr Mike

a few years ago I used to off road pleasnt mt. almost daily. I pulled more fords off that mound with my toyota then shorty's towing tows cars LMAO... oh those were the days.... Wheelin' till the wee hours of the morning. We used to hit the bog a lot too.

M

stainless

Did anyone see the Burnt out frame of a WRX at the maine forest rally 2 years ago?

it had temp plates on it (till they bunrt off) :-

Mr Mike

Did anyone see the Burnt out frame of a WRX at the maine forest rally 2 years ago?it had temp plates on it (till they bunrt off) Undecided
Funny you should mention that.... That was a spectators car, some kids messing around going from one point to another, they held up the stage and almost got them selves killed. While at rallys obey the laws and be responsable, things like that dont help Rally at all and make all of us look bad. Drive safe not stupid

ok enough ranting

mikey

stainless

Ya, i had just been giving my friend a hard time to Driving to fast to a previous stage,

he thought i was being a sisy, the he could drive good, i told him what happens when another car comes tearing up the road at 60 the other way side ways not much room on those dirt roads...

Latest posts

Back