one more newbie to the list :P

jbskidude

here is the short and sweet introduction of myself. im 17 love subaru's and have been involved with rally and rally X sense i was 10. 1 was rookie of the year in 05 for road rallying in new england now i have 2 navigator chamionships from 06 and 07. On the rally X corse i can put on a great show and still do some amazing times. for example my over all time for the day with my stock 1.8l suby last event was 20 seconds faster then a very fast prepared celica altrac. and can also woop katnip in her rally car with my stock 1.8l any day hehe.

but as i am new to this site i am also new with subaru's so there will probably be many mechanicle ???'s to come because i also do all the work on my cars my self with help from my dad who is also new to subaru's. thanks

GClark

:tu:Welcome man! Nice to see some more people using their car for what it was designed for. Now come out to Utah pronto.

MikeD

N/A All The Way!!
Welcome to the club...maybe I could get some tips about Road Rallying from you!

RallyCat

Welcome. If you were at the lyman rallyx, I probably have pictures of your car that my sis took.
He was there, but running the Saab 900. The Subaru got delivered to his house the night before the rally-x (hence the reason that I was abusing the Moody RS rally car for the day).

By the way, anyone get pictures of the rear bumper in the process of coming off?
default_additional_sillylol.gif

By the way, welcome to Mainely Subarus Jamie.

Tim

katnip

the car is black. I swear
hey James. He forgot to mention he was OBD Motorsports co-driver on the Friday stages of NEFR last July. And he did an awesome job.

concordpond09.jpg

Stein

Stein
Welcome!

Sounds like you've had some awesome exposure to the rally/racing world already.

I would love to come and get my hands dirty, whether it be wrenching, driving, or co-driving (although I think I would do a bad job at the latter
default_smile.png
).

By the way, I'm your age too.

jbskidude

hey James. He forgot to mention he was OBD Motorsports co-driver on the Friday stages of NEFR last July. And he did an awesome job.
concordpond09.jpg
hehe oh yes that's me in the right seat grinning...

ya for those that dont know rally racing is my life got involved in it when i was 10 and that's when i learned to drive also. by 12 i was going to other people asking for there keys at rally x's with a grin on my face.

jbskidude

umm, you still do that at 17:iam:
not as often now because i have my own cars to beat on.. back then it was like... dad's truck Vs Kathy's rs... " o hey kathy can i take her for a spin grins..."

katnip

the car is black. I swear
not as often now because i have my own cars to beat on.. back then it was like... dad's truck Vs Kathy's rs... " o hey kathy can i take her for a spin grins..."
like you turned down the keys to the rallycar last time:rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back