Only In Vermont...

theimbalance

Just looking through my phone pictures and I forgot about this...last time I went to Vermont I saw this beaut in the local Subaru bone yard front line for sale! A (what I presume to be) custom Presidential Edition Legacy 2.5 GT Limited....hahha!!!

0905091650.jpg

theimbalance

I'm sure the conversation was like so:

"well, you see...I like my subaru, but I want to seem more important than the 90% of the population in this town that drives them. What can you do to really class this thing up, make me seem better than them? I want people to think that I read a lot of books, have a taste for only the finest wine, and envy me. Can you do that?"

EddieHunt05

I'm sure the conversation was like so:
"well, you see...I like my subaru, but I want to seem more important than the 90% of the population in this town that drives them. What can you do to really class this thing up, make me seem better than them? I want people to think that I read a lot of books, have a taste for only the finest wine, and envy me. Can you do that?"
hahahaha

Nate

Founding Father
"Hey Martha! Come look at yah new cah.. Papa couldn't get you that Crown Victoria you wanted, but i gotcha this."

inski

My wife owned an Oldsmobile Omega with a ruf like that. The thing had a huge sofa for a back seat. The seats were maroon vinyl. They cleaned up nice!

RallyCat

wait theres more than one of these things? that's scary.
I think you will find it was a limited edition option package available on the Legacy - i.e. it came from the factory like that.

Latest posts

Back