Opinions on RallyArmor mud flaps

Patrick

Hey everyone I need some opinions on mud flaps. I have a Obsidian black pearl STI, I want to get mud flaps but I cant decide which ones, Im thinking the red ones, or the black ones with red logo's. What do y'all think will look better, do you think the all red ones would look to cheesy?
default_tongue.png

Nate

Founding Father
I like the understated look of the black flaps. Its your choice on the color of writing. Reds nice. I went with charcoal grey. You can read it if you look for it.

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
I did red for a few years. but it atracted too much attention. so I have black RA UR's now

Matt

wasnt there a thread of someone that made there own out of those thick dump truck mud flaps from napa???

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
yeah about a year ago now. it is pretty easy to make. I used the Sparco flaps for quite a while. now I have the RA limiteds.

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
wasnt there a thread of someone that made there own out of those thick dump truck mud flaps from napa???
iwagon made me some out of DOT truck flaps.

GnU9L.jpg

WDcIy.jpg

Some guy also made a DIY on making flaps from napa truck flaps. I'm pretty sure it was taiden.

Stein

Stein
very nice.....we need a DIY section.....red or black with my silver rs with goldies?
Red+silver works, red+gold works, but red+gold+silver may or may not...

I say go for it. If you don't like 'em, sell them for a few bucks more than what you spent on them
default_additional_unamused.gif

Matt

i think im going to make some....always enjoyed the i just built something feeling over i just payed money for something feeling

Latest posts

Back