Ordering mudflaps

dsmith

I'm going to be buying mudflaps soon since my car didn't even come with the mud guards and i'm sick of all the dirt and salt getting in my side skirts. I'm torn between black with blue lettering or red. I like them both a lot. MAKE THIS EASIER AND DECIDE FOR ME

1P8FRxi.jpg

i81AW3T.jpg

BlFa8Ww.jpg

jojo69

red makes the car pop more, black is more subtle... I like both, depending on your mood
default_wink.png

I'll say +1 on red! 

Last edited by a moderator:

dsmith

that's why I'm having a hard time deciding because they are opposite, one is completely obvious and the other subtle. 

brycetron

I like the red. They make a statement. that's why I went with them. Over the years I would pass cars with the red rally armors and it always drew my attention. I really like red on WRB personally. The contrast is awesome! I dont think red is all that common. I had a hard time finding pics of red on silver to help me make my decision. If your looking to draw attention get red. If you just want protection and a subtle look, go black.

+1 red.

flat4awd

Owl's Auto JDM
I had red flaps on my silver rig, WRC flaps at that; it's all personal preference anyway. I think red flaps look good on white, silver and black cars, since those are all neutral colors. And another thing, mud flaps go on more then just Subaru's lol...I don't think he's trying to be a 'rally car' driver.

dsmith

I had red flaps on my silver rig, WRC flaps at that; it's all personal preference anyway. I think red flaps look good on white, silver and black cars, since those are all neutral colors. And another thing, mud flaps go on more then just Subaru's lol...I don't think he's trying to be a 'rally car' driver.
i'd run no mudflaps, but I don't want any more rock chips in my paint if I can avoid it.......... so no, i'm not trying to be a rally driver. that should go without saying since i drive a lowered wagon....

Jamey

Stereotype people geesh .. I have them because u run wide wheels in summer and it keeps my paint. On my car
default_wink.png

Latest posts

Back