Outback Radio+Speakers+More

Roche

I have the original speakers and stereo from my 98 Outback. Should fit 95-99. Nothing is worn or broken, stereo works like new and has the cassette player that works well. Speakers look crappy but they'll be behind the door panels anyway!

I need to sell them ASAP so I'll take best offer, I was looking to get $40 for it.

I also have new but lightly used Autozone replica RainX wiper blades that I only had on for a month. Cost was $24 new I'll take $10 for them. I also have cup holders, back seats (gray cloth with sun faded spots but great shape) and some trims in a tub. Ask and I'll probably have it. I have to sell it all soon so anyone interested come get it!

Vecken

Where are you located and what other parts do you have left? That outback looks near identical to mine.

Roche

Sanford. I have a lot of trim pieces and odds and ends, only the interior. I left most of it at my old house, I have to check tomorrow to see if it's still there

Roche

I'll sell the bin of parts for $10 obo, just need to get rid of it. Speakers and radio are still up! $30 obo!

Latest posts

Back