Paint code help

Evil Jeff

So, I've got my new wheels in the paint shop here at work, they sanded them and are going to paint them for me. I wanted STi gold wheels, so I gave them the paint code of GK1 that I got from paintscratch.com. Well, that paint code is apparently just their internal code, and there is no "official" code for the wheels, BBS won't give it out.

So, does anyone know an official paint code that closely resembles STi gold? Or even '98 RS goldies? I just want to have a color that I've seen, not something random. And I unfortunately don't have a set of either wheels that I could bring in to have matched.

mikebike357

I found this on Nasioc...

close... but no cigar... might wanna check out the Honda Inca Pearl color though.... might be close.

There was a post on this on here some time ago..

The closest match to Brembo Gold Paint was

Honda Inca Pearl, paint code Y-61P, part number 08703-Y61PPAH

hope this helps

Opps this was for the BBK not the BBS my mistake. compare them anyway.. it may still work

Evil Jeff

Yeah, I saw that one too in my search. that's for the Brembros though, a bit to "yellow" for my taste, I'm looking for something paler. I did find a couple of possibilities though. This is all from NASIOC though, so who knows how accurate it is.

Dupont F9657 - 2002 STi Gold

DG 4JI - 2004 STi Gold

Dupont "Gold Effect for Subarus" (apparently the actual name) - 2005+ STi Gold

Evil Jeff

I know they could, if I had one of the wheels to match to. Alas, I have none.
default_biggrin.png

Latest posts

Back