Parts for sale 02-07 Impreza/WRX/88 GL/Brat/98 Forester/00 legacy wagon/98 legacy sus

05RSKID

What color is the forester? I need some body panels

I believe I have a good one for you, let me check if its worn out or not.
The forester is black but my buddy needed the hatch and a rear door so instead of painting his car he took all panels so I have the gold ones from his car all in good shape other the hatch and ds rear door I believe

Vecken

The forester is black but my buddy needed the hatch and a rear door so instead of painting his car he took all panels so I have the gold ones from his car all in good shape other the hatch and ds rear door I believe
Perfect, I need a hood, pass. Fender and a trim piece, mine is black, how is the condition?

05RSKID

Perfect, I need a hood, pass. Fender and a trim piece, mine is black, how is the condition?
Fender is in good shape and the hood has a small dent I think but they are gold my buddy swapped all panels but I can send you a pic when I get home. Which team piece you need?

Vecken

The hood is no big deal, mine is kinda dented but can be cleaned up. I do need the passenger front fender as I bought my car all mashed in.

05RSKID

The hood is no big deal, mine is kinda dented but can be cleaned up. I do need the passenger front fender as I bought my car all mashed in.
hood is in good shape didn't have a dent like I thought just a scratch with light surface rust and be cleaned up easy and the fender is in good shape I double checked.  pm me your number if you want pics

05RSKID

updated first post, added a 00 parts legacy wagon and  99 forester parts. message me with any question

05RSKID

bump back up.  I will be stripping and cutting into pieces a 00 legacy wagon and a 98 legacy sus this weekend.  Anyone need any parts off either?  The wagon has good body panels(one fender has some rust), all interior, but no running gear.  I have a read diff out of a 00 outback automatic.  The legacy sus has great leather interior in it if anyone is interested in an upgrade to there legacy.  Im keeping the motor but have one out of a 99 forester that has 220 on it,  ran great when pulled(needs headgaskets).  Tranny is good with around 150k on it(auto)  Also have a ton of parts sitting in the garage just let me know if you have questions.

Latest posts

Back