Parts FS from my 2005 LGT

LGHT SBR

Well I traded in the LGT this past Monday for a 2012 Impreza and I kept some of the aftermarket parts to try to sell to those that may be interested. Please feel free to send me a TXT at 207-653-1491 if you want a closer look in person. Thanks ~ Scott

GTspec front and rear strut tower bars for all Legacy models 05-09. These can be had online for between $170 to $160 each. I bought them on sale for $125 each. They can be yours for $200 firm. They are in new condition and they are priced to sell as a set only. SOLD!!

oWNRbl.jpg

C-Mods grille with mystery brand "eyelids" $200. These will fit on the 05-07 models. These pieces were professionally painted to match the silver white pearl color of my car.(Parts were purchased for $240 and paint was $185.) These are also priced to sell as a set. SOLD!!!!

vx4dSl.jpg

IiLf5l.jpg

SubieMods Hella Supertone Horn Set $75. I bought these for $150 at the SubieMod tent at the WBM a while back. They come with the custom bracket, wire harness and relay (plug and play). They came painted white and due to weathering, I had to take the covers off and sprayed them a flat black. These can be easily painted the color of your choice and they work great. As far as I know, they will work for any Subaru model. SOLD!!!

bIagOl.jpg

4 RGR BBS Diamond Black forged aluminium wheels 225/45-17 (48 inch offset) with Nexen N3000 summer tires $1500. The tires are pretty much brand new and have maybe 1000 miles on them. I paid $580 for the set. The BBS wheels are in good condition, I ran with them last season as is, but they should be refinished. I was going to do it this winter, but I sold the car and they will look silly on the new Impreza. These wheels sell new for $2700 a set. I am not interested in selling the tires/wheels separately and at this price I am taking a loss as is.

9wewjl.jpg

aFJAbl.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Bperry41

Do you have some pics of the wheels on the car? Thanks! I might be interested in the grill and eyelids as well

LGHT SBR

Do you have some pics of the wheels on the car? Thanks! I might be interested in the grill and eyelids as well
I was using a set of black wheel lugs that I bought for $60 at the SubieMod tent at WBM and they will be included for free with purchase of the wheels/tires.

n0szZ.jpg

2eBTR.jpg

(I took this one above right after I put them on, so they were still in need of a cleaning and they had different tires on them)

vbrH1.jpg

This one below is not my car, but one I found on Legacygt.com. It helped me make my decision to buy them. I think that these may be 18inch. I was planning on clearing the headlights. I actually still have the directional stealth bulbs new the package for $30 if you want them.

BgGvj.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

LGHT SBR

All right, so everything has been sold except for the set of BBS wheels/tires.

It's time to "Think Spring" and take advantage of this great deal on these forged wheels with almost new summer tires! I'm looking for only $1500.00, but hey make me a fair offer and well see what we can do.

BUMP!

LGHT SBR

A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do! It was a great deal and the trade offer was $1000 more than anyone else I talked to would give me. I don't make the big bucks like I used to when I first bought the car and I couldn't afford the MPG or the repairs that it was starting to need. I had my fun with it and I will miss her. I would rather keep my money in the bank instead of make other's happy by keeping the car. It may not be as fast, but I love the new Impreza!

Latest posts

Back