pastrana bored of turning left already?

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
I love it! He's an old man before he's thirty!!

Redneck roundy roundy racin is soooooo boring, all other forms of motorsport are more interesting and exciting. Hell NASCAR could have gone a different direction..them duke boys always raced offroad!
*E-Hugs*

When are you down my way again?

jaKe

>>><<<>>><<<
Nascar is a hick sport, but have you ever been to a race? What other professional sporting event can you bring your own rolling cooler full of beer? I have been to Loudon for races a few times and it is a blast. Driving NASCAR would be great, but it is usually boring to watch. Most people get into roundy round racing because it is cheap and easy (little/big enduro, Speedway95).
Yes been to n asscar. But also seen plenty of rolling coolers at NEFR (is a professional event). I enjoy the 1.5 mile hike into a stage more than traffic leavin the speedway (loudon). I do agree not much up here I and my family have done thursday thunder at beechridge and enduro at speedway. Both are fun for a driver. In there own different ways.

jaKe

>>><<<>>><<<
I know TP was bummed. I think he wanted to win 100 AW cause block had prev held such a strong grip on that top podium. Big congrats to Hanson still leading the championship over them big budget open class cars!

Latest posts

Back