Pats fans??

scubiecraig

Definitely! Never been to a game though
default_frown.gif
I think you can see more on TV anyways, especially now with HD. I prefer the warmth and comfort of my couch and watching it in my house!

Matt

But there's nothing like the atmosphere of being there. They really put it to you though. 40 bucks to park and the typical unreal food and drink prices. It's great to go to the games earlier in the season since its so cold later on.

scubiecraig

$40 to park at Gillette? Screw that! NASCAR doesn't charge to park and tailgate all day/night! You would think with the cost of tickets and concessions parking would at least be free!

Matt

It's kind of funny because there's one exit off the highway direct to the stadium and there's signs everywhere for parking. 20-30 bucks here and there but you have to walk a mile to get there. We payed the 40 and tailgated all morning. Walked across the street and we were there. I never knew there was basically a huge mall built into the stadium. Need to check that out next time.

flat4awd

Owl's Auto JDM
My girls been to several Pat's games, her aunt and uncle live down there so she get's in with them. I've never been to Gillette, but I've been to Fenway, and that was a really fun trip, even though we lost. I'm more into the Sox anyway, but I support all New England sports teams, I was raised that way!

inski

Some day I will see a game at Gillette. Hopefully I wont have to drive. Its an instant madhouse traffic as soon as the game is over. Got caught in it once leaving BassPro Shop. I might have better luck visiting my cousins in Michigan and seeing a Lions game.
default_biggrin.png

RTwrx

I've been to several! The atmosphere is amazing. The beer prices are outrageous. I've learned spend the extra money for VIP parking and you can drive in an drive out! Still doesn't beat my lazy boy and 60inch tv!!

I've been to several! The atmosphere is amazing. The beer prices are outrageous. I've learned spend the extra money for VIP parking and you can drive in an drive out! Still doesn't beat my lazy boy and 60inch tv!!

Latest posts

Back