Photoshop Thread

DrakeHale33

I didn't see any photoshop threads anywhere and I'm always looking to keep my skills current. So send you requests in this thread. Want different wheels, painted wheels, painted car, painted fogs, corners, throw it in here and we'll see what we can come up with!

Vertigo101

Once you go Subaru nothing else is the same
Oh that be great! Could you do black and silver on my car?

I was thinking about having some kind of door decale perhaps a black line going from the rear fender down onto the door.

Something that would look good on my silver 2.5rs

Vertigo101

I got a question.

Did you take classes on photo shop? if not is it easy to learn? I have been wanting to do something like this for a while to make custom texture designs for my modifications for Unreal development kit and Unreal tournament 3.

Also add the ED9 Enkei 17" rims to the picture.

heres a picture of the rims

http://www.tirerack.com/wheels/WheelCloseUpServlet?target=runWheelSearch&initialPartNumber=4417700245B&wheelMake=Enkei+Performance&wheelModel=EDR9&wheelFinish=Black+Painted&showRear=no&autoMake=Subaru&autoModel=Impreza+2.5RS+Coupe&autoYear=2000&autoModClar=&filterFinish=All&filterSize=17&filterBrand=Enkei+Performance&filterSpecial=false&filterNew=All&filterWeight=All&sort=Brand

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
Oh that be great! Could you do black and silver on my car?

I was thinking about having some kind of door decale perhaps a black line going from the rear fender down onto the door.

Something that would look good on my silver 2.5rs
How is he supposed to photoshop your car if you don't post a picture of it?

More on topic, can you do something awesome with my car?

you don't have to... but if you get drunk on the weekend and want to play with photoshop, here's my car
default_biggrin.png

IMG_3800.jpg

Vertigo101

not really sure how to post. last time I tried to post a picture it said the picture needed to be less then 140K.

my pictures are in my profile

Matt

what do you want done to it? im not any good at it but id imagine he would need to know what to do!!!! ha

Vertigo101

I am unsure really.

I was just thinking about some kind of vynal decal or paint on the side of the doors that was black.

Maybe just stick the Enkei ED9 rims on there if you can and see how that looks
default_tongue.png

DrakeHale33

Sorry about abandoning this thread everybody, I've been away for the holiday. I'll get down to work tomorrow. If you want to learn more about Photoshop you can download GIMP, its essentially the same program and is a great way to learn without dropping some cash on Photoshop.

Vertigo101

Last edited by a moderator:

DrakeHale33

How is he supposed to photoshop your car if you don't post a picture of it?

More on topic, can you do something awesome with my car?

you don't have to... but if you get drunk on the weekend and want to play with photoshop, here's my car
default_biggrin.png

IMG_3800.jpg
I call it WRC on a budget

wrc.png

Latest posts

Back