Pick one

Which Car?

• Audi A4 (AWD)

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Mini Countryman AllFour (AWD)

Votes: 13 61.9%

• Total voters

Ty Ty

I've reached a point in my A4 shopping where I can start to just think about buying the new car that I've pondered aboot.

2008 Audi A4

2008.audi.a4.20128292-E.jpg

or

2011 Mini Countryman Allfour S

2011-mini-countryman.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

GREASEMONKEY

--Powered By A.D.H.D.--
MINI all the way drove an cooper S a few years back and loved it prol the most fun I have ever have in a FWD...

Stein

Stein
People will look at you better in the Audi. Its probably faster on the street.

But +1 to the Mini.

Apollyon12

That's def. two different ends of the car spectrum

I think the only farther apart you could get would be a choice between a smart car and a Hummer.

inski

The Allfour is a huge SHE DOG. Not like the original new Mini.

I'd go with the Audi. Audi has had a few more years under their belts to sort of the nasties, way more than Mini has had with this new bigger car and new AWD. Way more people around here are familiar with Audi in case the poop really hits the fan and you need big repairs. Way more junk yard parts available for the Audi. Way more mods can be done to the Audi, better aftermarket.

Audi looks like mom's passat...until you throw on some nice wheels, tint, and chip that bastidge. Well, you've seen Warren's car go. Heh.
default_cool.png

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
Mini would be a hi tech replacement for the Rally Jeep, only feloniously faster.

A4 would be waaaay bettAr for stylin on a date, and for collecting Big Tickets on I-95.

don't think the Audi has the ground clearance or wheel travel to deal with Maine back roads, and the Mini AllFour just took 6th in its WRC debut at Rallye d'Italia, hint hint.

PS--my main prob with the Allfour is the downturned corners of the grille/mouth, it looks like it's pouting. White out them lil corners, and the car would look like, "hey get outa my way so I don't punt you into the puckerbrush!"

K

Kati

Audi, while it looks boring in that picture, you can mod it, and I just can see you in that rather than the Mini

Nate

Founding Father
I truly want to say I think the Audi would be the much better choice.... But dammit it if I couldn't help pushing the Mini button on the pole.

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
It's too bad you weren't looking into the brand new a4's cuz those are sexy.

But between the two cars here, mini.

Vertigo101

Once you go Subaru nothing else is the same
Very nice get the mini.

Theres a guy in North Chesterville that owns one and its awesome.

Latest posts

Back