Plexus ?

4WRXter

Skier!
Is that what I'm thinking of? Use it to clear up plastic? Will it work to clean up the plastic on the Gauge cluster?

4WRXter

Skier!
My thread, you're welcome to post just for conversation as far as I'm concerned. I like the informal vibe here better than some of the other sites.

Evan

CAM_0912.jpg

$6.50, but you need to redo it every couple months as it starts to get hazy again, at least on the headlights. all it takes is wiping it down quick with a paper towel.

4WRXter

Skier!
I guess I'll try to find some around here and try it on a corner of the gauges. I'd hate to make it worse, but it sure looks like it worked great on the lights.

Evan

dave, for actual headlight use you should sand first to get rid of all the micro scratches. i believe i started with 800 grit, then 1500 and finally 2000 grit. then polished.

Rightseat

dave, for actual headlight use you should sand first to get rid of all the micro scratches. i believe i started with 800 grit, then 1500 and finally 2000 grit. then polished.
yikes, thanks for the tip. think i'll practice on some old suby headlights in the spares box before attacking the big F250 ones.

DG

Latest posts

Back