plugnplay Megasquirt 2 v3.0 pcb 96-98 Impreza

Taiden

I have a fully functional Megasquirt 2 v3.0 pcb with a diy jumper harness for a 96-98 Impreza

as it's set up right now, it will plug right into my stock harness, and start my car and hold a steady idle.

I haven't gotten around to tuning it... I just wanted to get it to run so I could prove to myself that I could do it.

Anyway, if you buy an assembled unit (that isn't even close to being setup right for a subaru) they cost $400... plus you then need a ton of other stuff to get it running... AND you need to troubleshoot injector wiring, a second VR conditioning circuit for the cam sensor, and getting the stock 6/7 triggers to work etc etc etc... plus I have about $150 in odds and ends tied up into it.

If you DONT buy it assembled, it's $250... but then you spend over $150 in the stimulator, soldering tools, wiring supplies etc so it adds up to the assembled price very quickly

I have no qualms with asking $450 for it

I'll throw in an assembled NAW wideband from 14point7.com for another $75

He doesn't make these anymore and they are the most compact and best wideband solution for the MS2

Any questions ask them here as I'm sure if there is any interest the questions will all be the same..

Taiden

this includes a MAF sensor modified with a closed element GM style IAT sensor for speed density fuel metering

everything is plugnplay

the only thing you may need to do is modify your throttle stop... what I was going to do is drill and tap a second throttle stop and use that for MS... it's easy to see what I mean if you look at your throttle body

Latest posts

Back