Post what you're drinking

boxerboost

e7awzl.jpg

Test driving the Sangrita recipe I just got out w/ some Hornitos. (i work night shift, i'm allowed to drink this early.)

jojo69

ethiopian, medium roast this am... just cracked a Magic Hat #9... can't go wrong! I'm NOT an IPA guy AT ALL, but #9 is awesome... except it's not really sunny out! :/

Last edited by a moderator:

jojo69

Finished my ehtiopian this am... Think i may try some Fair trade Peruvian or Columbian beans for next week's Joe...

JLW7123 - Had meself a 12 pack of Corona light (for some reason I don't dig the standard corona as much as the light version for some reason) with lime all last week... thought it would make the sun stay... didn't
default_frown.gif

JLW7123

2005 legacy
Had some Hawaiian kona coffee with breakfast and having some Gatorade tropical cooler. Ya I bought the corona and was pretending it was warmout and not snowing.

Finished my ehtiopian this am... Think i may try some Fair trade Peruvian or Columbian beans for next week's Joe...

JLW7123 - Had meself a 12 pack of Corona light (for some reason I don't dig the standard corona as much as the light version for some reason) with lime all last week... thought it would make the sun stay... didn't
default_frown.gif

[/quote

Have you tried landshark before.

jojo69

VT beer called The Shed. unfiltered brown with a kick! quite to my liking!
default_wink.png

Just finished that 6pack this week and out of koffee!! time to hit the stores to find some good med roasts and another brew for the weekend/week...

Sent from my tf201

Latest posts

Back