Potentially bringing back Augusta area meets

jojo69

Well how would peeps feel about a weekend night like a Saturday, say for example March 1st or 8th? 

Location and/or grub place is up for debate. Chime in folks! 

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
I believe kati is on it. Pretty sure she sent Matt a message this morning. Are there any weeknights that work for everyone? Saturdays are pretty much a no go for me unfortunately.

K

Kati

Sorry, I would have responded sooner, however one of my twins that will be 2 on Monday, ordered $100 gold headphones off of Amazon. Whew. 

Okay, I feel that we should have the meet Tuesday, March 4th at 5:30, everyone goes inside around 6. Weather is not to be a factor, as we all drive Subarus. I chose Tuesday because it's practically 2 weeks from now, so people can give notice if they need to leave work early, get a babysitter, get parts that they are selling, and it's a day where most should have some money left over from their paychecks. The location will be determined this afternoon. This also allows everyone who may come up or down for this, to attend the monthly meet the week after, so they don't feel overwhelmed. I ask that you all give me a headcount. I will set it up accordingly. Thank you so very much!

Matt

She messaged me at 4:50 this morning......

Kati is running the show for this meet. Everyone have a great time

Latest posts

Back