Potentially Selling RalliTEK Sway Bar kit.... any interest?

blehhh

I am considering upgrading from RalliTEK's "street" kit, 22F/19R to their "track" kit, 25F/22R.

These swaybars made a huge difference, but I want even stiffer body roll without having to upgrade springs/struts, call me crazy...

The street kit costs $455 shipped, the track kit costs $490 shipped. If I were to swap out the bars but keep all of my old endlinks, brackets, etc and give you all of the new stuff from the track kit, I think $375 would be reasonable for a full kit?

(Subtracting out the $35 price difference, I basically take an $80 hit for not buying the right setup for what I ultimately want. And that's $80 that you directly save on some 6 month old sways and brand new hardware.)

If you don't want or need the end links, maybe I can talk RalliTEK into selling me just the bars & brackets or something.

Anyone interested in this though? I'd like to upgrade, but I want it to be rather painless and not take a wash on this...

• 22mm front bar
  • 19mm rear bar
  • HD mounting brackets
  • RalliTEK HD front endlinks
  • RalliTEK HD rear endlinks
  • Lateral lock kit
  • HD polyurethane bushings

http://www.rallitek....eet-Spec/p-4392

4392.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

blehhh

EDIT: I don't believe it will fit your car, Jamey. These are for a WRX/STi.

WashmyScooby

I have these on my car (25F/22R) with Kartboy endlinks and they make a HUGE difference. You can just throw the car into an off ramp and it just stays so flat no matter how hard you cut the wheel
default_smile.png

blehhh

I have these on my car (25F/22R) with Kartboy endlinks and they make a HUGE difference. You can just throw the car into an off ramp and it just stays so flat no matter how hard you cut the wheel
default_smile.png
I wish I had gone for the track spec from the start... The "street" spec is good, but if you try to simulate a slalom with them, there's still quite a bit of roll. On-ramps, turns, etc are pretty good though. I think I might be looking for something that sway bars can't really deliver?... I don't know.

I might try to just upgrade the rear to a 22mm RalliTEK or even the whiteline adjustable. As my DD that will likely never see the track or even an auto-x, I feel like 22 F&R, and the slightly-tail-happy handling it must induce, might just be perfect for me.

blehhh

Jamey, how do you feel about $100 for my RalliTEK 19mm solid rear sway bar & bracets? (no end links, you would re-use your stock ones).

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
Jamey, how do you feel about $100 for my RalliTEK 19mm solid rear sway bar & bracets? (no end links, you would re-use your stock ones).

i don't think his impreza has a rear sway bar to begin with, so he would need to buy some rear endlinks too

blehhh

I will be keeping them, yes, (since my new bar won't be coming with new endlinks). The enlinks I have are RalliTEK as well, and RalliTEK sells them for $70, cheaper than most other companies, but if that's steep, I could maybe sell you my old stock end links for cheap and we just hope they don't break? lol

Jamey

Yah ill take stockers see how long they last lol ill proubly be ordering new ones from them were are u located

blehhh

29 Miles Lane, Westbrook. I'll let you know when I have the bars swapped out and ready to hand off to you. Should be a massive improvement for you over not having a RSB.

Latest posts

Back