Potenza RE92 205/50/17

spartan5

Hey all...up fer grabs today is aset of RE92's in the 205/50/17" persuasion,bought last year off of our old friend Doug the tire fiend,about 6600 or so miles on them,so plenty of life left....no longer have any use for them,and need money for my many motor expenses,soooo I'd like to believe $150 for them is a good price,will post pics for interested parties. Thanks for looking!

Mark

were these on your car? can you shoot me a pic if they were? i'm interested in how they sit

spartan5

I'll see what I can find,had em' on the car for a while last summer and fall so I should have something kicking around

spartan5

I'd try to link the url,but I'm an asshat when it comes to technologyy,so if you go to my profile,and check my pics,the second one,of my RS, has them on it,if that helps.LMK

spartan5

WELL......I am supposed to head down from the sticks sometime next week to pick up a short block from EllisEast,AND also pick up some stuff from Bratman as well. So if you want these bad boys,maybe I can rendevous with you first and meet up with Ellis afterwords....let me know if you want to do something,AND when you are free

Mark

any idea what day?

i'm off on wednesday, so i can meet up somewhere. but any other day i could also meet you if you stop off at my work in scarborough.

spartan5

Most likely gonna try to do it on a Saturday,as the weekends are the only days I have free from work. And I kow that doing two transactions in one day is gonna be an all day thing,so, would next Saturday work for you?

Latest posts

Back