Pulled over for inspection sticker...

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
Is it worth going to court? Do I have a chance of getting it waived if I show up with a sticker, or would I be wasting my time.

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
I ripped it off because it was over a year... I figured no sticker was better than one ran out a year ago.

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Haha. You got away with that for a long time! $133 fine? I doubt you'll get it waived. I mean after all, you didn't have a sticker. Probably a good time to get one though!

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
Ya, that's what I figured. I'm not sure it would be any better with a sticker that expired in april 11... The problem is... I'm at a friend's house in Wiscasset now, I'll take the long back way home tomorrow.... heh. All I need is a horn button, which I'll make, and I should pass with flying colours.

Meyagi

I'm a hack
if you can get a sticker monday, id go to the dept that issued the summons, sometimes they will drop them.

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
if you can get a sticker monday, id go to the dept that issued the summons, sometimes they will drop them.
It sounds like you have experience with this
default_additional_lol2.gif

I'll call around and give that a try.

Mighty Subie

Get it stickered tomorrow and do as suggested by swinging in. It is more of a safety thing. It doesn't go as points on your license though. Its not a moving violation so no insurance bump.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gate4jg

Wow that's some back luck. Last weds I was pulled over because of my inspection sticker, needed a new one since November. But I just got a warning.

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
They have a new sheriff in the town, so they're being asshats about everything.

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
He's a good guy. Chris, you can't really blame them for pulling you over for not having a sticker.......AT ALL!! hahaha

Latest posts

Back