Putting a down payment on a BRZ in a few days...

Matt

Gotta respect him for putting priorities first and not toys. We should be getting the scion version soon. I'll do a write up on it when we start doing the pre delivery inspections.

Smiththers

my big fear is that I will never get to own one, but you never know, in the next 70 years that I hope to still be alive there must be another cool car creation....

Smiththers

just saw one pass me on the highway this morning!!! its on the way to dealers for showing I guess.... I MIGHT get to see it in person later. it just happens to be that I need parts for the Leggy

Carter

Administrator
I really want to see it in person
default_frown.gif

09FXT

just saw one pass me on the highway this morning!!! its on the way to dealers for showing I guess.... I MIGHT get to see it in person later. it just happens to be that I need parts for the Leggy
Was in Auburn this morning, currently at Pape, will be at Patriot from 3 to 6

blmpkn

Pascifist Patriot
It bums me out all the tuner mags talk about the frs.. Not the brz.. If im not mistaken isn't the only toyota component the fuel injection? And everything else subaru?

I know theyre the same thing.. But still

Lawdawg

Saw one at Patriot. Funny that the engine cover says Subaru and Toyota on it--not sure if production model will as well. Small car, very low to ground. Pretty low on power and grunt, but I suppose it handles quite well. Not my cup of tea really. If I wanted something like this, I'd buy a used Elise....

Mighty Subie

I still think it would have been cool if the brz was offered in an all wheel drive train like all subies.

With their current trans design, they would not have been able to sit the engine as low or as far back as it is. It would handle like an impreza then. So unless they change it up, it won't ever be.

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
I still think it would have been cool if the brz was offered in an all wheel drive train like all subies.
This is the only global region in which Subaru only offers AWD. The rest of the world gets many FWD options from Subaru including impreza chassis

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
Check out the Subaru.jp website. there are a whole load of fun little 2wd boxes for sale.

Latest posts

Back