QUESTION ON SNOW TIRES

Shorty

Evergreen Auto Spa
I sold a guy I work with a set for his wifes Corolla. He said they are fantastic in the snow, silent when its dry. Real grippy.

DCG

Wife has these on her outback and they're great. I have Michelin X-Ice and they're equally great.

ralli

On my wife's car we use Viking's and they are the best snow tire I've even driven. I'll be getting some how my car I think. And they are fairly inexpensive...

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
Pirelli Winter Carving = teh ballz

195/65/15's are a perfect fit for the impreza. They are a little soft when the temps jump above 40. but in the white stuff or on ice (unstudded) they are simply awesome.

RedForester08

Pirelli Winter Carving = teh ballz

195/65/15's are a perfect fit for the impreza. They are a little soft when the temps jump above 40. but in the white stuff or on ice (unstudded) they are simply awesome.
+1 on these. I placed 4th on my first every winter Rally on these and they are not that bad at 100 mph. Play the Sway

Rightseat

the michies wear so well that they're almost worth the extra $$$ in intial purchase price. we run X-Ice street tires on an Open Class 300-whp monster in the right conditions, for whatever that's worth.

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
the michies wear so well that they're almost worth the extra $$$ in intial purchase price. we run X-Ice street tires on an Open Class 300-whp monster in the right conditions, for whatever that's worth.
Team O runs the TireRack cheapies right?? those do well as I remember you saying.

Rightseat

nice work, guppy

just remember that 215s are pretty phat phor snowes.

narrower tires bite down thru slush snow and goosh to harder stuff underneath for added traction

aaah....the UNENDING snow tire debate. it;s kinda like, "what's the besst golf club?"
default_wink.png
;D

Latest posts

Back