Racing Seats

Apollyon12

I am considering upgrading the seats in the Datsun and if anyone has any brand/model I would be interested in checking them out and getting a feel for for how they fit me.

I'm not looking to buy (unless I like them and they are for sale), more just test drive.

I am considering the Corbeau A4's specificly.

HR radness

His royal radness
I think we talked about stock seats that I have, but I also have an FIA approved race seat and brackets:)

Just sayin

Apollyon12

I am no longer thinking about making/modifying a set of Suby seats to work because I ended up purchasing an OMP seat down at HMS Motorsports.   But when the budget will allow I do want to get another seat for the passenger.   What brand/model is your seat?   And, of course, price?

Last edited by a moderator:

HR radness

His royal radness

Apollyon12

That's the right price for a passenger's seat.   What color is it?   I am guessing the bracket is for a subaru, but as long as it has side plates I can make it work.   What about sliders?

My issue is that my budget is quickly going away and I may not be able to swing it for a little while.

HR radness

His royal radness
It's black, and I believe the brackets are universal side mount, not subaru specific.  No sliders

LMK

blehhh

http://maine.craigslist.org/pts/3955744173.html

Corbeau TRS Racing Seats - $300 (Wiscasset)
holy craaap that's tempting... 

o6qw1.jpg

Latest posts

Back