rally x first event in new car.

jbskidude

4092633426_056c553d12_b.jpg

-----Added 11/22/2009 at 09:31:45-----

so attempted to put a pic in there.. attempt failed.... why wont it let my do pics. im new to this site and still getting used to it.

Last edited by a moderator:

jbskidude

haha a 17 year old going from a saab with even less horses do to engine problems
default_frown.gif

-----Added 11/23/2009 at 02:54:09-----

so ya lots of fun

Stein

Stein
Sweet. Maybe I'll have to pick up a <$200 Impreza and a trailer
default_frown.gif

The wagon is is iffy pushing it up onramps
default_biggrin.png
. I need a bigger RSB...

katnip

the car is black. I swear
its rallycat66's old car. and that 17 did quite well with that thing. he kicked my 2.5 liter RS. might have something to do with the driver:rant:

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
Sweet. Maybe I'll have to pick up a <$200 Impreza and a trailer
default_biggrin.png
.The wagon is is iffy pushing it up onramps
default_biggrin.png
. I need a bigger RSB...
Nate, there is NOTHING wrong with your car. You just need to learn to drive it better!

hint hint
default_biggrin.png

RallyCat

Where did the dent and missing trim come from?
Parking lot probably. The dents (actually, they were much worse, I popped most of it out) were there when I bought it and the trim was held on with two dry wall screws. The front fender must have caught the door at some point and got tweaked as a result. I tossed the trim given that it was beyond saving, but never got around to finding a new one for it.

The one on the trunk lid was courtesy of my F-250. The wife backed into it while parking the truck one snowy night.

So in Jamie's defense, it really was like that when he bought it.

Tim

jbskidude

...evidently from "not quite missing" something
default_biggrin.png
o trust me there has been enough just barely missing things already... still getting used to that beast
default_eek.gif
hehe. lets just say the 4 dirt roads in laconia have a nice rotation going for them right now... just so i dont piss the same locals off every day.
default_eek.gif

Latest posts

Back