Rally X Test & Tune Event- Feb 12th

jbskidude

I have been working with SCCA NER and Team O'Neil to put on a Test and Tune style Rally X event. date has been set for feb 12th.

basically this will be a "Fun event" rally cross. non points event so people can try making changes to there car or driving to see if it will help them. entry will be limited to 30 drivers to insure lots of seat time and time to make changes to cars if needed.

Entry fee not set yet just waiting to hear what cost of Facility rental will be,

Please post on here if your interested so I make sure you get an opportunity to enter. it will be first come first serve style due to limited amount of entries.

abenson100

im in if I need to sell a kidney
default_biggrin.png

jbskidude

yes this will be at Team O'Neil on feb 12th just need to arrange the cost of renting the facility before I can calculate entry fees and put registration up.

ReZPunK

I think I would be up for this also...I might already be there that weekend...have to check the calendar.

RyanR

///|||\\\|||///|||\\&#092
I'm in!

(but would like to hear more details such as where the course will be etc..)

Last edited by a moderator:

jaKe

>>><<<>>><<<
That's a price I can swing. Sounds like I'm good to go.

jbskidude

there will be no walk in Registration so please do it online or mail in to Kathy . mail in form is on NER site.

jbskidude

snow and ice conditions is what they have now. as to what course going to be like and how long you compete to find out!

jbskidude

Registration Closes wed night! Last call for those that wanna play on the snow and ice at Team O! always wanted to take a class there? this is the perfect opportunity to see the facility and scope it out! Hope to see some of you there!

Latest posts

Back