Rallycross Against Leukemia

Ty Ty

Rallyguy came over and watched me spray the engine bay and helped wash the Jeep. She's all clean and ready to run. Even washed the filter.

Gonna try and do a few repairs this afternoon as well. Exhaust is loose, and the new steering stabilizer and tires need to go on.

1173048209_20cbbadb3d_o.jpg

1173906842_4e68e572db_o.jpg

1173905906_6ed88deb09_o.jpg

1173049061_9c342dfd5d_o.jpg

Warren's going down, hehehe! >
default_wink.png

inski

Freakin awesome! WoW! What a great day. I'm feeling like I can do anything with this car now. Again I came within 3/4ths of a cone of 2P winner Chris B. I cant quite get that half second at the end of the day. I'm so glad I went. I got my rally-x on.

Congrats to the raffle winners. Thanks Kathy, Scott, Chris, Chris, Hal, Art, and all the usual helpers that keep NER rallycross going so well. Thanks Jamie and Robin for being excellent ballast. THANKS KATHY! ;D

Thanks Redline Rally. Very nice rallycross. 8)

inski

And thanks Janice. I didn't forget her, I just couldn't remember her name til today.

Ty you looked marvelous in that gnarly sounding Jeep. And those people in the silver WRX wagon with Maine plates were FAST! OMG!
default_biggrin.png
8) ;D

HR radness

His royal radness
And those people in the silver WRX wagon with Maine plates were FAST! OMG!
default_smile.png
8) ;D
That would be Zack Gerry and Steph Jaz. That kid is quite good, probably owes it to a certain member here. I heard he won P4

Sorry I missed it kids

katnip

the car is black. I swear
he would have won P4 if not for a BOV, can't mod the turbo >
default_smile.png
still kicked my butt IIRC!

ANYBODY TAKE PIX, SPORTSCAR NEEDS SOME TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ty Ty

I'll upload any good ones that my mother took and email you and Scott a link. Hehe. I dragged my whole family out for this one. ;D

inski

Who was the old guy (with Army hat on) taking pictures with the super-telephoto lense snapping pics most of the day? Was Robin one of the Lincoln Academy girls? Her boyfreind was shooting pictures all day too.

Zack and Steph were very very fast. I'm gonna hang out with them guys! ;D

Union, unsure at this time.

Are the times posted yet?

Missed you Rad!
default_smile.png

inski

yeah, when that Saab broke on course I was having the best run of the day, when suddenly...* Red Flag!* DANG IT! that's OK though, next came a free re-run, then another free re-run, then another which actually counted. The V-Doodle was getting tired. >
default_smile.png

ReZDoG

I'm not ReZPunk
:sigh: I miss running.. Been too poor all summer..

BUT I am making it to Union Hell or High Water!!! and with the Rallywagon..
default_biggrin.png

BTW Hey Kat, Ill a JBWelded upper Motor mount pass Inspection?
default_biggrin.png

katnip

the car is black. I swear
Robin was actually Barry's girlfriend. Barry has my car's twin. He ran at Belmont last winter and his primitive skid plate took out his oil pan! :-[

scoring will be out shortly, I have to zip up what there is in the axware files along with Chris's whipped up spreadsheet and send to rallycat66 who has volunteered to fix what I screwed up.

Latest posts

Back