RallyJeep hath been retired

Ty Ty

From DD status that is. I have replaced her with this:

229644_971160105259_5807931_43618598_4644450_n.jpg

Ty Ty

Just DD. I've kept the RallyJeep to keep up with sweep duties (until I finally get around to getting my rallycar up and running again). I'll probably fiddle a bit with the old XJ now...little bit o' lift and whatnot.

Ty Ty

I just need to get rid of them dinky tires...heh. I'm going to run them till I wear them down, and then get something a little bigger. Probably will get a set factory 17's, or maybe a set of AEV 17's.
default_cool.png

MuddyWRX

Nice JK. Theres one this color in Farmington at the dealership, but it has the painted flares so it doesn't look anywhere near as good as yours. Don't even need a lift for 33s. I traded in my '10 in for my wrx, had 285/70R17s basically a 33x11.5 no lift just a set of wheel spacers.

103_0694.jpg

I have a cloverpatch window duffle and a AEV Procal kicking around I keep meaning to put up for sale if you have any interest. Enjoy the jeep I was surprised how good these new ones go. Not the same as an XJ of course, but onroad is hard to compare a new jeep to a 10+ year old jeep.

i-wagon

I love the new 4-door jeeps. one at lee in auburn already lifted with a winch and snorkel, makes me wish I could get one. get rid of them dinky tires and get it muddy!

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
After talking with my sister about recent goings on and she likes jeeps as much as me, we were both curious as to why you went with a 4 door instead of a two door.

Ty Ty

After talking with my sister about recent goings on and she likes jeeps as much as me, we were both curious as to why you went with a 4 door instead of a two door.
Size and stability. Lots more room inside, and the longer wheelbase helps in the snow. SWB Jeeps are just too damn squirrely.

Latest posts

Back