RC CARS

RabbitWRX

Im looking for some rc cars. I would prefer electric but would concider Nitro. Im mostly interested in short course trucks, ether traxxas, losi, team associated, or hpi. Let me know what you have.

blmpkn

Pascifist Patriot
I have a losi rc18t that needs some things and a traxxas tmaxx 2.5 that needs some things. Ill let either go really cheap bacause theyre half apart and need stuff

blmpkn

Pascifist Patriot
Im not sure how much you know about r/c's but ill give you a lil info.

The tmaxx has about 2 gallons through it, I made a list of things it needs and the total cost came to like 38$. Runs really well and I removed reverse and did a few other mods when I was really into it. Id probably let it go for 50$ I may go cheaper, but not by much.

The 18t needs a bearing set, and some shocks, and to be put back together (still have the exploded diagram so its cake)

It has the mamba 8000kv brushless motor and esc that cost nearly as much as the truck did new (160)

Id probably let that go for another 50 or 60$ theres a few mods on that too like nice tires and shocktowers and a custom "truggy" wing

RabbitWRX

Im not sure how much you know about r/c's but ill give you a lil info.

The tmaxx has about 2 gallons through it, I made a list of things it needs and the total cost came to like 38$. Runs really well and I removed reverse and did a few other mods when I was really into it. Id probably let it go for 50$ I may go cheaper, but not by much.

The 18t needs a bearing set, and some shocks, and to be put back together (still have the exploded diagram so its cake)

It has the mamba 8000kv brushless motor and esc that cost nearly as much as the truck did new (160)

Id probably let that go for another 50 or 60$ theres a few mods on that too like nice tires and shocktowers and a custom "truggy" wing
hmmm... seems very tempting. Is the RC18t an associated car? How hard are parts for the 18t to get?

Last edited by a moderator:

blmpkn

Pascifist Patriot
Parts for either would be a dime a dozen. They would more than likely all be in stock at any hobby shop, or easily easily found online

blmpkn

Pascifist Patriot
Cash is king. id possibly consider offroad lights or ar15 parts, but works been slow so bills are definitely prefered

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
I have an RC10-GT nitro and a Kyosho buggy electric kicking around somewhere in storage. Both have radios and all of the tools, spares, shock oil, tires, ect. Send me a PM if you are interested, it may take some time to find all of the stuff.

blmpkn

Pascifist Patriot
Found another one haha. its a losi micro rally car (complete with gold bbs) has lipo battery, just needs a mtor.Howd you make out with all that other stuff?

RabbitWRX

Found another one haha. its a losi micro rally car (complete with gold bbs) has lipo battery, just needs a mtor.Howd you make out with all that other stuff?
I got the duratrax evader buggy completed and running. I traded the rc18t for a traxxas slash, and I haven't done much with the tmaxx. Maybe ill looking into getting it running soon.

Latest posts

Back