rear bumper cover, mud-flaps, snow tires, hella lights

Spatty

I just broke my rear bumper cover on my 02 wrx sedan (silver), so I figured I'd post on here to see if anyone has one for sale. I'd also be interested in mud-flaps, snow tires, or hella lights if anyone has those I'd be interested.

Thanks,

Ben

i-wagon

Get in the diy section and read taidens write up on flaps. hella 500s aren't real expensive new at pep boys

KamB

Kam Berry
I just broke my rear bumper cover on my 02 wrx sedan (silver), so I figured I'd post on here to see if anyone has one for sale. I'd also be interested in mud-flaps, snow tires, or hella lights if anyone has those I'd be interested.

Thanks,

Ben
I made some flaps out of square truck floor mats. If you can find the right ones, I simply cut them clean in half and it was perfect width and even had rounded edges. Something to keep in mind for DIY if your at an auto parts place with some floor mats sometime.

SUBARUDE

I would just get a set of rokblokz mud flaps off eBay for $70 shipped already pre cut for your car with all metal hardware and they fit great

Spatty

I would just get a set of rokblokz mud flaps off eBay for $70 shipped already pre cut for your car with all metal hardware and they fit great
Have you had any experience with these? I know Rallyarmor is quite a bit more expensive, and that they have different styles (stiff, floppy, etc). Did you find these are pretty durable? Did you get the ex-large?

+1. $15-20 at NAPA and then some time with a box cutter.
I checked out the DIY forum for this, they look pretty good.... I'm guessing they're pretty durable as well since they're off big trucks?

I should probably be looking into fixing my rear bumper before installing mudflaps.... prioritizing never seems to put fun first!

SUBARUDE

I have two sets so far fitment is as good rally armors and yes I got the xl ones for my 02 outback sport

Latest posts

Back