Recent upgrades to my bike......

gearsoup

I was finding myself spending more time off road, and these weren't cutting it:

IMG_1298.jpg

So, I upgraded to these: Dunlop D606's front and rear. And yes, they are road legal

IMG_1300.jpg
IMG_1301.jpg

All that time on the trail, and the bike has a tendancy to maybe fall down a bit..... Stock handlebars suck ass, so I put a Renthal on

IMG_1299.jpg

Also bolted a medium Pelican case to the back rack. It has enough capacity for a few tools, small air compressor, lunch, socks, TP, and what else I need for a day out on the trail.

IMG_1302.jpg

Oh, I also ditched the Corbin seat for the OEM one. It's a lot more comfortable, but it does sit me up higher, especially with the new tires....

Shorty

Evergreen Auto Spa
Those tires are road legal eh? Theres gotta be a loophole somewhere on that. It looks excellent.

gearsoup

DOT approved. Nuff said.

And they actually hold really well on the slab. A bit buzzy, but otherwise okay. Off road, they are the cat's ass.

Runnah

Im so jealous! I've been looking at these and am damn close to buying one!

How do you like it so far? Where did you get yours?

gearsoup

I really like the bike. It does have it's own character. It's not a true road bike, or a dirt bike. It falls in the middle. After breaking her in, I'm finding the power decent enough for what I do. It's not really fast, but it handles sweet.

I got the bike at JEM motorsports in So. Paris. Good guy to work with. However, I'd stay away from the '08's and up for a bit. I understand a LOT of people are burning oil on new bikes..

Latest posts

Back