Red bugeye? not maroon? whaaat?!

Nicklepage1010

hpim0863.jpg

hpim0862.jpg

Sorry the cars so dirty. Its gonna be obsidian black pearl in a few weeks, i dont like pull me over flat red anymore =|

Nicklepage1010

it looks really cool when its clean! ive had a red car before, it just reminded me how eye catching it is. I need to tone it down a few notches.

Ray

The Northernah'
i liked the flat red! it looked real nice, and you were behind us on the way to the mexico stages too

Ray

The Northernah'
i think you should take it down to bare metal and clear coat it, that would look cool i think

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
hpim0863.jpg

hpim0862.jpg

Sorry the cars so dirty. ... i dont like pull me over flat red anymore =|
remember seeing that car from somewhere on the road at NEFR. yup, if'n I was a Police Man, I'd pull that over just on gen'l principles...hooligans! how's about we call the color combo "memorable" and not in the angelic sort of way....this does NOT look like yer neighbor's nice lil Subaru.

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
Looks really awesome! It would be cool to repaint my GL bright flat red...

Spiller1327

Obsidian Black pearl is my favorite subie color. I would love to see this is that color. Eventually I will have my car painted obsidian black pearl

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
OBP is the bestest subaru colour. Someday when I have monies my car will be obp

boxer3main

<1.8 liter
Looks really awesome! It would be cool to repaint my GL bright flat red...
I see that color and instantly think: old red oxide

it used to be the greatest primer.. of course if it makes the car last, the ricer has to kill it for ya know.. "acrylic" (dirty word)

I finally found some real stuff at a carquest in bangor.

"not for use by general public"

the red oxide today has xylene, etc like the others .. but it still can make stubborn steel suck on base primer like they dipped in the factory to gain a negative..

great stuff.

add 50 years to your sube today!
default_idk.gif

Latest posts

Back