Rental Car Abuse

HR radness

His royal radness
You know what the difference between a rental car and a rock crawler?

There's some places the rock crawler JUST won't GO;)

Runnah

Wow that's an old video.

that's Bam Margera before he got famous.

Good stuff tho.

S

silver bqqst.

your right phil is the father, I noticed they were living in a trailer back then.. I mean it was a double wide but whoa..

ReZDoG

I'm not ReZPunk
Hey.. everyones gotta start somewheres..
default_smile.png
LOVING rake yohn setting the car on fire is still priceless..

WashmyScooby

I personally have done some terrible, Terrbile things to rental cars...... some of them include

Removing the air filter (and not putting it back)

I drove a new Volvo from Maine to NYC while my passenger at any time would pull the shifter to LOW 1

Puked in above mentioned Volvo

Took a jump over railroad tracks in a Pontiac Supercharged Grand Prix and blew a tire

Drove a Nissan Sentra up on a pile of bricks(only the drivers side though)

Took a Saab 9000 Turbo to Epping for the night (best run 15.0!!)

poured oil on the ground in 2 places (where the front tires go) and proceeded to set the ebrake and go to town (on above mentioned Saab) <- pretty sure the marks are still in the road in south portland leading to the Fed Ex airport hangar

Flew a kite out the back of a rented Mustang Convertable

did so many neutral drops in a rental Neon that the car was stuck in drive (forever)

This was back when i had little respect for the law..I've grown up a lot since then
default_smile.png

Evil Jeff

Yeah, from one of the CKY flicks.

More rental car fun can be found in the Mischief movies. Those are basically CKY meets Cannonball Run.

mikebike357

Oh... i forgot that I drove a rental in Italy rally style on some vineyard back roads around Montalcino... Daewoo Matiz... It was pathetic.

V

vaguelee

I got a G6 GT over memorial day weekend to go to NYC.

Did a couple reverse-to-forward 180s (cutting the wheel and flooring it in reverse, dunno if that has a name),

Nothing too terrible.

Evil Jeff

I got a G6 GT over memorial day weekend to go to NYC.

Did a couple reverse-to-forward 180s (cutting the wheel and flooring it in reverse, dunno if that has a name),

Nothing too terrible.
We always called that "The Knight Rider".

Back