Returning Guy

07UGM_TR

Hey guys, not new to Subaru, but new to the site again, i used to own a 2007 WRX TR, had some issues with it, traded it in and purchased a 2009 Trailblazer SS, been rocking that this past 5 years... I moved to the Springvale area, and 12-14 mpg's wasn't really cutting it for my 32 mile commute everyday...so i ended up purchaseing a new 2015 WRX Limited.  So far loving it and glad to back in a subaru. 

Just thought i'd say hi and can't wait to see what the new engine and 6 speed can do.

IMG_4791.jpg

SUBARUDE

Your old wrx ended up at K&R in auburn and was sold for like 17k and the kid had to put a new short block in it lol I ended up with your old short block and it is now living it's life in a 04 wrx as a hybrid and loves it haha but good to see your back in a subie

07UGM_TR

Your old wrx ended up at K&R in auburn and was sold for like 17k and the kid had to put a new short block in it lol I ended up with your old short block and it is now living it's life in a 04 wrx as a hybrid and loves it haha but good to see your back in a subie
haha that's awesome, ya i knew it was going to need a block that's why i got rid of it, didn't want to go through that at the moment...was told the valves were bent in it? idk how much more that was...well atleast it has a good home now, and hopefully it stays strong!

i believe i also sold you a few parts i had laying around that was going to go into it before it took a turn for the worse, Invidia N1 Street CB, and a GS UP, and Tial 38 EWG...man i wish i could have put that on my car and heard it!

Latest posts

Back