ReZDoG's Random Stuff For Sale.

ReZDoG

I'm not ReZPunk
So ya.. I got some stuff laying around, I want to see if I can get rid of, perhaps some of you may need/want them..

First up:

SOHC 2.5 RS Intake Manifold with TB and coupling. ($110.00) This appears to be Powdercoated, or at least painted Grey. Looks sweet!

00698936.jpg

Next:

Two Vents with backing plates for a OBS/RS Hood. ($35.00) (Will not seperate unless its a heck of an offer) They are that BRP or what ever.. hehe Dark blue
default_wink.png

2ef0e543.jpg

Next up:

Well used and abused Primitive Skidplate ($Make Offer) This is for the 93-01 Impreza.

8fd63928.jpg

Now for the long shots:

EJ22t Exhaust header/uppipe with VF11 ($Make Offer) make a heck of a Ghetto RS Turbo project.. heh.

ddff58ee.jpg

3½ 04-05 WRX Rims. One is damn near Fubar. Other 3 have battle scars ($100.00/OBO)

e8cd874b.jpg

Random Speaker box with cap and Amp. ($75.00)

640adb41.jpg

14de0d77.jpg

a030cbe5.jpg

ReZDoG

I'm not ReZPunk
NO idea... got it in a car I bought years ago, been sitting around since. :shurgs:

05RSKID

Would the skid plate fit on an 05 impreza with little no no modifications to it?

05RSKID

im looking at one that I know will fit my car with no mod so I am going to check that out first but I will let you know

ReZDoG

I'm not ReZPunk
Bumpage...

also have 2 EJ22 engines... One OBD 2 that is blowed up, other is an unknown ODB 1 engine.. 2.2 headers.. Most likely be sending them off to scrap.. everything is still available!

Spin: still trying to figure out a good time to bring that skidplate down your way.. maybe you can hook up with Dan when he comes up this Friday for the Northerners Meet.

Latest posts

Back