Rochester Rallycross

katnip

the car is black. I swear
official update. Scott talked to the manager of the track today and he says the infield has dried up nicely, track will be slick, but that's what we want, RIGHT? NO rain in the forecast between now and then or for Saturday.

ALSO, I have a few more openings, if there are any last minute folks who still want in. Must email me the entry form prior to 7 pm tomorrow night. No walk in entries. First come first served.

Rightseat

ennybody headed from ME to rallyX this weekend

I need a ride for 4 X-Phat Yokos from Camden to Rochester NH so Kat can get her new summer tyres.

respondez, s'il-vous plait to moi at: youknowtheemailaddy.com

Nigel Prodrive, Esq and Purveyor of Sticky Phat Tyres So Kat Kan Spank Your EffinButts.com

katnip

anyone willing to grab my cars new sneaks from Nigel?

NOTE: registration will close at 8:15 on Saturday, so you need to be there by then ;D We are getting so many entries, tech can't get the cars done in time for drivers meeting.

kat

Rightseat

ty ty was willing, but our scheds don't quite work out.

so unless a volunteer steps forward today or tomorrow, I'll just UPS em to Team O

katnip

Dave, no worries. I'll be home in two weeks I can get them then. If you need to get rid of them for space purposes, pm me and I'll tell you how to get into the garage and you can deposit them.

k

Rightseat

what...ME WORRY??!! ???
default_biggrin.png
worrying is something I never quite learned about yet.

no prob, see ya when you get over heah deah!

MrToad

Sent pm to NPD yesterday. Must be lost in the ethers. I can schlepp the tires if they can somehow

get to Bangor by tomorrow afternoon. Jim

Rightseat

thanx mr T

won't be up to BGR until Sundaaaaay

which doesn't help tire transport one iota.

no prob, K will PU tyres when she makes return pilgrimage to Midcoast Mayne

ReZPunK

car is loaded, ready to roll!

leaving about 12ish for Auburn. and then hang out in Lewiston for the night and drive down in the morning.

seizure there!

Ty Ty

car is loaded, ready to roll!

leaving about 12ish for Auburn. and then hang out in Lewiston for the night and drive down in the morning.

seizure there!
I'm sitting at work.
default_biggrin.png

ReZPunK

yeah well im a bum that is on his last class for his degree. I'm not working at the moment and playing the Domestic Engineer I have some free time.

R

redlinerally

Bummer... I missed the fun portion of the day!
default_biggrin.png

That outer track must have been a blast! ;D

Ty Ty

Bummer... I missed the fun portion of the day!
default_biggrin.png

That outer track must have been a blast! ;D
Yea, that track was hella' fun. Nice and smooth. It was easy to start carrying too much speed through it.

Latest posts

Back