rota grids with conti pure contact tires!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JakeyPoo

I have for sale my old rim/tire combo. These are 17x7.5 et42 rota grids finished in sports royal bronze (5x100) that came off my wrx wagon, They are paired with 225/45/17 continental pure contact tires that have 10,123 miles on them, (yes I kept track lol) all even and no wear or curbing on the wheels what so ever! 

These will be shined and waxed once sold to the buyer.
Willing to ship at buyers expense or maybe we can work out a deal...
Im asking 1250 for forum members! 

PM me with any questions or offers.

better pics...

Last edited by a moderator:

SUBARUDE

Sorry but this set up new is what you are asking for a price wheel dude wants $609 for the wheels and tire rack has those tires in that size for $528 so you might want to adjust your price a bit cause that only totals $1137 and wheel dude has the rims list as a 48mm offset unless you special order a set in 42mm

JakeyPoo

Sorry but this set up new is what you are asking for a price wheel dude wants $609 for the wheels and tire rack has those tires in that size for $528 so you might want to adjust your price a bit cause that only totals $1137 and wheel dude has the rims list as a 48mm offset unless you special order a set in 42mm
thanks for the pricing fix man! ill adjust it. and it is 42, they didnt have any in 48 at the time of purchase, but he did have a set of 42, Im pretty sure they say the details on the inside of the barrels under the tire. 

so new price, $850 for the whole set up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back