Rotor/Pad Replacement

Mark

Need advice, what's the best option for new rotors and pads without breaking the bank, but also not cheaping out. There's a billion options on ebay for aftermarket rotor and pad combos for like 150-180 for all four, although I only need the rear.

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
Need advice, what's the best option for new rotors and pads without breaking the bank, but also not cheaping out. There's a billion options on ebay for aftermarket rotor and pad combos for like 150-180 for all four, although I only need the rear.
well genuine OEM pads aren't the cheapest, but they DO fit rear calipers w/o friggning around filing the tabs so they fit...def value to that!

Mark

also are front and rear rotors the same size? some sites have front listed separate from rear, others don't recognize the difference.

GClark

Go on KNS brakes and check out their Premium Centric Rotors. I got some for my Brembos and I love em'. It was $120 for the front Brembos, so I'd imagine they would be a lot less for smaller rotors.

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
also are front and rear rotors the same size? some sites have front listed separate from rear, others don't recognize the difference.
fronts = rears, NOT

rotors are kind of generic, pads are not.

what do you want out of the brake partz....dd reliability or ultimate trackautoxrallygnarliness preformaance?

answer last question(s) and then maybe you gots some guidance

Mark

DD reliability, but if I can squeeze more performance for the same price as OEM, than so be it.

4WRXter

Skier!
I just ordered some of the Centric Premium rotors and Hawk HPS pads from KNSBrakes.com. $337.00 shipped for all 4 corners.

Mark

sounds like a damn good price, I'll check it out. meyagi is doin em up within the next month

Latest posts

Back