RS 2.5 Coupe

spartan5

Good luck,coupe's are getting harder and harder to find,and those who have them ( cough,me...) are increasingly more and more reluctant to sell them,especially decent ones,at the price you're asking.....RS25.com would be a decent place to look for one...

elbeau

I've been looking on RS2.5.com too but most of the cars on there are too far away or come with a 10k price tag.

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
you are looking more at a craigslist car that will likely have significant rust issues, mechanical woes, high mileage or some combo of all 3.

Matt

You'll get rust issues with most older subarus anyways. It's just how it is. The rs is getting harder to find and the price tag is typically higher than you're looking to spend. The other issue is they've all probably been modified to some extent and need careful consideration. I payed to much for my ricey rs but I wanted one and it had awesome service records. Those 10k rs you see are prob Sti swapped or ej20 swapped.

elbeau

The 10k cars have been swapped and I understand that in my price range there are going to be issues. I'm handy with a wrench and know my way around a body shop. I haven't had a fun car in a while and I've already done the FWD thing before. So I'm looking for something AWD or RWD that I can have some fun with. Awd seems like a lot more fun to me.

Latest posts

Back